- TCU blew the home game against Tech.
- Patterson flew back to Kansas for the memorial service for his mother.
- Running back Kennedy Snell announced his intention to transfer. His playing time had dwindled and the guy who was thought to be a valuable toy in the mold of returner/running back KaVontae Turpin was lost on the depth chart
- Three recruits announced they were withdrawing their verbal commitments from TCU, including one who will likely go to Texas.
- Both Robinson and Collins played against Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Sooners football effectively ends TCU’s season
More in Oklahoma Sooners
Four players from the state of Oklahoma were honored with the release of the...
College Sports: Breaking down Oklahoma’s recruiting class: The Sooners’ best signee, a dark horse, overall grade and more
Oklahoma had a fairly uneventful national signing working day, adding just a person signature...
NORMAN, Okla. — Previous season, the Sooners benefitted substantially from the new redshirt...
A closer look at the Oklahoma Sooners: #0 Christian James: 6-foot-4, 213-pound guard (Sr.)...