- Cleveland Brown’s quarterback, and former Heisman winner for the Oklahoma Sooners, Baker Mayfield partnered with Barstool Sports to release a new clothing line.
- Mayfield’s line will benefit the Special Olympics and includes T-shirts and sweatshirts, according to Special Olympics officials.
- Prices range from $30-$55.
- Officials said 100 percent of the proceeds will go to the Special Olympics in the greater Cleveland, Ohio, area.
- View the entire collection here.
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) November 14, 2018
© 2019 Cox Media Group.